wtorek, 19 sierpnia 2014

251 C Zug continues

I have finished second converted Zvezda Sdkfz 251 B for C I've did tutorial few months ago . This one is done in random dot style camouflage. Color trials are finished - i think i will settle with this combo - Middlestone-Reflectivegreen-GermanCamoMedBrown for some time. Although they are too dark for my tastes so i will lighten them a little on larger applications.






I am in the proces fo finishing second PSC panther tank (Late A this time with Zimeritt) and 251D/22 I converted from PSC and FOW parts. So expect it soon pre painting and WIPs

2 komentarze:

  1. Bardzo fajne. Te cyferki super wyszły. Co do gąsek to radziłbym Ci malować je na kolor ziemisty i przecierać metalem albo ołówkiem. Ten ziemisty najlepiej zastosować w kilku odcieniach.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Gąsienice jeszcze nie pobrudzone są. Jakoś mam opóźnienie

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...