środa, 5 września 2018

Beton update 1

Ive finished very simple (crude would be right word) conversion of Goliaths Heavy Stubber for my gang)

I have not planned to built him before Boltgun guys and some CC but Ive rolled insanely good Old pro help from House favors and was presented with free champion witch 150 creds of Equipment.. Oh joy and curse.
I wanted to use this model as i love the looks of the nail gun its just soo suxy it would be not only waste of points but also uselessness would make me sad.. so I invented this Idea and this was born.

It would work better with stubber barrel probably but this crude orc barrel fits Goliaths aesthetic quite Ok.

I think
it will work nicely


2 komentarze:

  1. Nice job, love the use of the yellow shades...

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Thanks. I couldn't decide for palette and tried simplest hazard stripes.
    And they work wonderfully on those miniatures thanks to this large chest plate :)

    SO it miraculous result from desperate gambit :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...