sobota, 19 października 2024

Frostgrave season again! Genie against the world

 We started Frostgrave (one of my top favorite games) season again!

So I will drop photos of final game of previous season we played in June in anticipation of yesterdays game worth of photos and mini report I will post soon.


So here we are in Genie mission from the rulebook.

Surprise Surprise the Gennie manifested from the first lamp touched!

And instantly dropped dead my thieve who had bad luck of summoning it.
(I have to make lamp token and replace with it regular treasure that summons that bastard)

Then fun started when my Ogre walet (Bear companion) stopped pumpkin gobbo.

That appeared to be much more dangerously than his stature suggested... -1 walet



Then Insanely deadly wolfpack ambushed and  bonked my Apprentice and later the Templar sent to help him..

To then rush against strangely Pumpkin wizard himself

That shown to be a wolf mistake


But after I won great melee against the devil in the middle of the board (poor Templar last
 achievement before becoming wolf munch) 




Rest of my band was kicked down from the ruins to their demise

But then in epic showdown, Pumpkin wizard blasted me with vile spell that I redirected with my trusty hammer and recounted with exact same elemental bolt smiting that evil creature into the smithereens!

VICTORY to the Enchanted crowd!


Bonus photo: Cthulhu looking with satisfaction as infernal pumpkin crossbow sniper is being Genied.

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...