niedziela, 26 lipca 2026

Return to Kosaczev.. Necromunda 2017 Downtown Dust up

Whole band of civilians used, despite stray shots rules only singular civilian was gunned down this game.
 I am having a lot of fun painting Hangers on and strange personas for Necromunda. Over the years I've built quite some of them and featured them heavily on this blog. Recently I got my few Forge world resin ones. As I've added 5 more since January this year  I decided its time to use them at the dawn of the new edition (or dusk of 2017). We played the Downtown Dust up  a scenario I've been eying for a some time. It comes from older Main Rulebook - First Hard cover one that replaced original 2017 box rulebook and was removed from current (for another two weeks as we speak) hardcover and following softcover rulebooks. As we speak Necromunda 2017 have 3 hardcover and 3 softcover rulebooks despite having virtually same rules in them, just updated with new material like vehicles and specific campaign material. What is unique in Downtown Dust up - its singular scenario using NPC civilian miniatures as scenario element and not extra arbitrator tools. And I wanted to play it for some time as I love scenarios with neutral creatures from Frostgrave/Stargrave styled games. There are rules to how civilians will react to violence around them, they can either decide to ignore it as kind of norm in the Hive, they can break in fear and run for cover or they can produce their gun and shot closest model in the back (which happened quite often and they smoked few holes in the Eschers and The Cawdors).
Fantastic scenario.


 I've made only few photos of the actual game itself as I had somewhat unfinished Escher gang and fought against undercoated Cawdors but I took some photos of the civilians themselves in group and in natural habitat.
Oldest civilian Ive made (Goliath worker girl made from OG plastic Goliath around 2005 with spud jacker replacing her inferior worktool in 2017) and a FW Relicmonger Ive painted in 2026



Unpainted Bonanza, I spare you black Cawdors.


Singular Cawdor seen :)
Peaceful Kosaczev, Underhive hub of commerce.
WIP of local soup kitchen (I have to made some terrain extras for it)
And a Local legitimate gun dealer, pillar of community.
Whole happy group. I love those models. My problem is I want to paint them and not my Eschers. I hope I will get the second wind thanks to new models and some actual gaming with them. I built6 new Eschers after this game.. now to paint them will be more gruelling work :D

Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...