sobota, 29 października 2016

Halloween Gaming

Due to creation of pumpkin themed terrain last year it was natural to run some another Halloween spacial battles this year too. And I thing it will be a new tradition :P

Not all I planed was possibile to run but I managed to play 3 games in pumpkin flavored Halloween environments. First Malifaux Horror vs the Gremlins :






While brutal gremlins were killing my Butcher monstrosity and Tentacle monster I managed to score 7 vp against Gremlins 1 vp. SO solid Victory for tara and revenge for last year Gremlin onslaught.

Then I managed to pul two X wing games:


Pumpkin field duel: Ties vs Ties (Ties won..:V )

And Pumpkin nebula Scums vs Rebellion (Rebellion prevailed)

 Overall nice Halloween gaming.
but I will have to try to re use my Pulp Alley Pumpkin scenario before next Halloween!

As a bonus Pumpkin my wife made when I was playing X-wing :P



2 komentarze:

  1. Malifka wygląda bardzo klimatycznie, superge dynie i strachy na wróble :). Zastąp tylko ten kocyk z Ikei jakąś matą trawiastą ]:>.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Ej no.. ale kocyk z IKEI to ty szanuj!!

    Nieee, trawa samo zło, mam w kolejce zakup maty Malifauxowej - z jednej strony trawka i uliczki z kostki granitowej, a z drugiej zapomniana pustynia ala WWW...
    Super to wygląda

    Ale stał się X wing w końcu września i moje wydatki modelowe w 100% zostały przekierowane w tę stronę :P

    A teraz jak już mam flotę się zastanawiam czy kupić Genestiler kultystów czy ta mate.

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...