piątek, 15 czerwca 2018

Rogue Trader Isabella LaCroix and Lars Kroft

Ive finished one of my =I=Munda teams. Rogue trader landing party of Madame Isabella DeLacroix and her associate Xeno Archeologist Lars Kroft.

As I used them in two LPL entries this year I managed to finish them in time (sans little detail of DeLacroix logo but I have to invent one first to add it)
Here is whole crew.
Lady Isabella with her Seneschal Ivanov recording her famous quotations
Roxana her Voidmistress
Lars Kroft Xenoarcheologist

Benjamin Konig Astropath



Arch militant Lena Crowe leader of the landing crew


And some crewmen (I might do some more in the future).




And two LPL rounds with them





2 komentarze:

  1. Very cool force. The color selections really pull them together as a team. Where did the isabella fig and Lars Kroft come from? (I assume the latter is heavily converted)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Thanks.
    Lars was born as Dark Venegance Cultist champion.
    His head is from the Mechanicus infantry set (not sure if Skitarii or Sicarians)

    Isabel is unfortunately old Studio McVey limited run model that apparently is reaching insane price at ebay :O
    She is most expensive model in my collection if I would want to buy her today :O

    OdpowiedzUsuń

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...