poniedziałek, 17 stycznia 2022

Some random models finished in 2021

 I am alive, and I will try to update the forgotten blog from time to time, here are few photos of my recent models to prove I was doing stuff just neglected photographing then and writing notes :>

This has to be one of my favorite Frostgrave model - and I love Frostgrave models in general. This Ogre is simply beautiful.

Designed by Bobby Jackson, at ease, still standing but menacing .


Continuing with Ogre theme (that was my painting theme in December (I did those and do a lot of work on mutated Ogres from Rogue trader box) wonderful undeadish (or just neglected if you want Ogres from great but elusive Cursed city box.
I love those Ogrish haiduks with berdishes and furry hats.




Next batch of models were Vikings (Son with their own entry - I finished 6 point Saga Vikings / Varjags (Pagan Russ) war band of AEwulf - old guest on the blog

And Stargrave.

I will get Stargrave metals when they will be available to buy around (go to hell Brexit) but now I am having fun with plastics .


So expect to see blog post on Captain Sinister Chicken and his band of drunkards and misfits. Substance abuse was a theme for some of the henchmen.


See you all soon


4 komentarze:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...